Diversity at the Top: The Imperative for Change
Learn why diversity at the top matters
The Courage Council was conceived to be a
community-led approach to solving issues
concerning diversity and data literacy. It is a
yearly gathering of top decision makers and
influencers in the data ecosystem. Learn More . . .
Simply put, a diverse leadership team results in a more diverse workforce in general and
• Higher revenues, better performance
• Increased innovation and productivity
• More open work cultures, happier
The council members include esteemed global leaders in data and diversity:
- Meggy Chung (General Manager of Data Platforms, Westpac Group)
- Pier Luigi Culazzo (Group Chief Data Officer, Standard Chartered Bank)
- Ladana Edwards (Partner, Deloitte Central Europe)
- Haresh Khoobchandani (Vice President, APAC, Autodesk)
- Celine Le Cotonnec (Chief Data Innovation Officer, Bank of Singapore)
- Georges Mao (Head of Marketing Science, Meta)
- Godelieve van Dooren (CEO, Southeast Asia Growth Markets, Mercer)
- Jason Tamara Widjaja (Director, Artificial Intelligence, IT Hub, MSD)
- Geraldine Wong (Chief Data Officer, GSX Bank)
- Juanita Woodward (Principal, Connecting the Dots).
The Council is rounded off by Jana Marlé-Zizkova (Co-founder and volunteering CEO of She Loves Data), Patricia Mulles (Director and Global Head of Partnerships, She Loves Data) and Tracy Quah (Vice President, Marketing, APAC and Japan, Informatica).
Be inspired by these leader
Share this page, and educate others, or opt-in.
At our next Courage Council gathering, we’ll review what we’ve done with #DiversityattheTop. We’ll also talk about a common challenge: how to manage multi generational workforces. Can you relate? Participate in our survey here.