- This event has passed.
How to Build Recommendation Engines With Python
7. 11. 2020 @ 10:30 - 12:00 WIB
In this interactive webinar, we will explore Recommendation Engines which are an integral part of our lives and understand
1) The knowledge about recommendation engines and how to build a simple one.
2) The challenges and opportunity of using recommendation engines in day-to-day life
3) What are the recent trends in the world of recommendation engines.
They are commonly used as playlist generators for video and music services like Netflix, YouTube and Spotify, product recommenders for services such as Amazon, or content recommenders for social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
They are the science behind us choosing and selecting our favourite playlists and videos.
The event run-down is as follows:
2) What are Recommendation engines?
3) How do we use Recommendation engines effectively and their benefits
Q. Is it free to join?
A. Yes! Participation is free, but slots are limited, so please register early!
Q. I’m based outside of Asia. Can I still join?
A. Absolutely! This is a global online event. You can join from any part of the world.
Q. Is it only for women?
A. This online webinar is open to all genders. We are inclusive.
Q. Is this an interactive discussion or just a ‘listen-in’ webinar?
A. Definitely interactive! Your questions will be specially encouraged via the Q&A tab.
Q. What if something comes up and I need to retract my registration?
A. Please be considerate and let us know if you won’t be able to attend the online meetup a day in advance, so we can offer your place to somebody else.
Contact us and we’ll help you. The email you need is [email protected].