- This event has passed.
Intro to Machine Learning (Part 2)
October 21 @ 11:00 - 13:00 SMTFree
#Beginner #Data #Machine Learning
October 21, 2023 (Saturday), 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM SGT
Get hands on knowledge of how to do basic exploratory data analysis (EDA) on a dataset:
– Learn about supervised learning approaches of regression and classification
– Gain understanding of unsupervised learning approach of clustering analysis
– Learn and apply CRISPDM, the industry standard for building machine learning models
– Get exposure to notebooks through Kaggle notebooks – an interactive development tool used for analysis and model development
1. Preliminary understanding of basic machine learning concepts covered in part 1 is a plus.
2. Those who have familiarity with python will find it easier to follow along the hands on section
3. Kaggle account (https://www.kaggle.com/), and Kaggle notebooks will be used for the hands on session. For more information on Kaggle check this link.
This course is for those who want to form a hands on understanding of key concepts in machine leaning and take their first steps in building a machine learning model following an industry standard approach.
Aishwarya Ramakrishnan, Vice President, Banking and Financial Services Industry
Aish has 14+ years of experience leading digital and data transformation and automation initiatives in the financial services industry.
She is a machine learning and AI enthusiast, a proud member of She Loves Data for more than 3 years, a dog lover, and also auctions her original artwork for charity.
Madhura Ganguly, Senior Advisor Data Science, Dell Technologies
Madhura has 11 years of experience working as a data science professional across different industry domains like marketing, retail and supply chain.
She has a passion for teaching and has been part of various technical training programs throughout her career. Madhura enjoys cooking and loves to travel.
Q. Is it free to join?
A. Yes! Participation is free, and is open to all. Slots are limited, so please register early!
Q. Can I join from anywhere in the world?
A. Absolutely! This is a global online event. You can join from any part of the world.
Q. Is it only for women?
A. This webinar is open to everyone irrespective of the gender.
Do you have any other questions?
Please contact us and we’ll help you: [email protected]
By registering you understand that the details you provide during the registration process will be collected and used by She Loves Data. Photographs and/or videos may be taken at the event. By taking part in this event you grant the event organizers full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for publicity and/or marketing purposes. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity materials, social media, and press releases.